Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Appetizer





This is my first foray into food-blogging, and for that matter non-lankyjew travel blogging, so I ask that all of you readers be patient as I get my sandwich blogging game up to par.

As an internet sandwich enthusiast I have longed for a site with an authoritative listing of the tastiest, hugest and most stupefying sandwiches this great Dominion of Canada has to offer.
We will be featuring delicious sandwiches, paparazzi oops-style sandwich shots (turkey on rye w/ mustard slip) sandwich gossip and all the sandwich news thats fit to print.

And to close off this appetizer post, one my favorite sandwich jokes:

A club sandwich walks into a bar and orders a Vodka Martini with a twist.
The bartender says, "I'm sorry, we don't serve food here."

1 comment:

g8 said...

I'm speechless.